Marketing Executive / Marketing Assistant:
Application Publish: 2 Nov 2020
Application Close: 17 Nov 2020 00:00
Major Job Duties: Career Level Entry Level
- Assist the Marketing department to execute marketing activities, including product promotion, brand promotion, market research, exhibitions, events, and sales activities.
- Assist to execute the digital marketing strategies including content update and social engagement campaigns (such as social media channels, eDM, in-shop display system, web page content creating, and optimization.)
- Product testing/news release via video, image, or written review.
- Support sales team’s product sales activities with promotion campaigns, or materials; online sales channel activities
- Improve and maintain marketing database
- 1-2 years in relevant experience.
- Good team player, good interpersonal skills, problem-solving skills, multi-tasking, discipline, self-motivated with minimum supervision
- Have good knowledge of photography, video graphic, and editing.
- Honest, the capability to work under pressure, ability to work overtime, or out of office if necessary.
- Higher Diploma in Marketing, Public Relations, Multi-media or related disciplines will be advance, University Degree holders preferable.
- Well knowledge in hands-on management with different social media platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, WeChat, Sina Weibo, and WhatsApp, etc
- Proficiency in design or video editing programs such as Adobe AI, Photoshop will be an advantage.
＊Monday to Friday 10:30 am to 7:30 pm and Sat 10:30 am to 2 pm (5.5 days)
＊On-Job training on different products and related systems.
＊Staff discount on product purchases
＊Annual leave holiday
To prevent COVID -19 and reduce the number of face to face interview, candidates are requiring to submit their CV and 2-3 mins self-introduction video to the following email address: . Suitable candidates will be appointed after the application closed in 2 weeks.
- Large file upload: Please attach with cloud service or online drive download link during submission.
- Candidate's Resume / CV without expected salaries will not be considered.
All collected information and personal data will only be used for this position. It sets out the basis in which any personal information collected by the Company or provided by you during the recruitment process will be used, processed, and transferred by the Company. All data will be terminated after 6 weeks of recruitment close. If you're a former employee or candidate, please re-submit your records for this application.